A blend of sand and clay screened to a 1/4" minus size material that is used on baseball and softball fields.
We blend the material to your field specifications.
We supply schools, private league fields, and City of Houston Parks & Recreation fields.
If you have questions about your field, we can assist you in your field issues.
Utilized by ASA fields and Pony League Baseball Fields.
- Finely crushed aggregate that has been proven to be a solid performer
- Professional field look provided by its rich red color
- Slide or dive without worry for player safety
- Coating improves resiliency, slows the evaporation from your infield skin and speeds reentry
- Available by bag or in bulk loads
We can produce large size orders - we are able to produce in dry weather over 1,000 cubic yards per day.
All produce is delivered to your job site in a clean truck to eliminate contamination of the baseball clay.
You can also pick up directly from our stockpile at Champion Landscape Supplies.
Truckload sizes consist of a 12 Cubic Yard dump truck or an 18 wheeler trailer of 18 Cubic Yards.
Order minimum for Baseball Clay is 12CY or 18CY loads.