Delivery from Champion
You can now find the products you need online at championlandscapesupplies.com and have them delivered to you by a helpful Champion associate.
If you are trying to complete a project quickly, or if you just can't make it into the store, then Local Delivery is for you. We can get the items delivered to your home or job site
Here is how Local Delivery works:
Start by building your Shopping Cart on championlandscapesupplies.com
- You may choose Local Delivery in the cart.
- During checkout, you will be prompted to select a delivery date.
- Delivery fee will be shown in checkout.
- Place your order. Your items will arrive during the delivery window selected.
Bulk Delivery Policy
- One bulk material product per truck delivery, we are unable to combine and/or mix materials.
- Driver(s) are not permitted to dump or drive on lawns or un-paved surfaces due to the weight of truck(s) and materials, so please, do not ask.
- Please advise us in advance if you have a new driveway or low power lines.
- We will call customer if there is a problem or delay.
- Champion Landscape Supply is not responsible for any/all damage done to driveways, parking lots, etc. due to the delivery of bulk stone, mulch, topsoil, or compost that customer has instructed us to deliver or dump.
- Any bulk product that has been over ordered will NOT be picked up or reimbursed once it has been delivered.
- Any and all claims must be made within 24 hours of pick up or delivery, and before product is spread or landscaped.
- Champion Landscape supplies reserves the right to cancel shipment at any time, including at the Delivery Site, if we determine there is no opportunity to complete the delivery safely and/or accurately.
- If such a cancellation is made, we will refund to the customer the amount for the products purchased. Delivery Fees associated with the order will not be refunded if the Delivery Vehicle has traveled with the product to the specified Delivery Address before activating this cancellation.
- If your order arrives damaged, incomplete or does not arrive on the expected date, please contact Champion (281) 558-9948
DELIVERY RATES FOR
MULCH, SOIL, GRAVEL & SAND
|0 - 10 Miles
|11 - 19 Miles
|20- 28 Miles
|29 - 36 Miles
|37 - 44 Miles
|45 - 54 Miles
|55 - 64 Miles
|65 - 80 Miles
One bulk material product per truck delivery, we are unable to combine and/or mix materials. (Your distance will be calculated at checkout)
Free Store Pickup
In a hurry or need something right away? Buy online from our location and pickup as early as today. At no additional charge, our staff is available to load pickup trucks and trailers (in 1 yard increments) at our facility..
Here’s how Free Store Pickup works:
- Place your order on championlandscapesupplies.com
- Choose Free Store Pickup in your cart.
- If your order was placed at least 2 hours before store closing and the item(s) were in stock in the store, you may pick up your order the same day it was placed.
- Once the order is placed, you will receive an Order Confirmation email.
- Next you will receive a Ready for Pickup email indicating your items are ready and available for pick up at our location 1723 Highway 6 South Houston, TX 77077
Picking up SOD? Bring a truck or trailer. We will load your pallet of SOD by forklift.
Your SOD will be delivered directly from our grass farm.Your pallet of SOD will be unloaded unto your driveway by forklift.
$100 Flat Fee Delivery for up to 18 Sod Pallets